Business English Classes
Learn English for Business and the Workplace
Brooklyn Public Library offers free advanced business English conversation classes that will prepare you for success in the workplace and in business. If you are an immigrant professional with a university degree, a business owner or just exploring new career options, these classes are for you.
- Practice talking about work and business with others
- Learn important business vocabulary
- Meet and connect with other professionals
- Explore library and community resources
- Improve your understanding of American business and workplace culture
Registration is required on the first day of class. Applicants will be screened for intermediate or advanced English proficiency. Visit one of the participating branches for more information.
This project is supported by funds from the New York State LIbrary Adult Literacy Library Services grant program.
Locations and schedules
Wednesdays 1 PM
Saturdays 10:30 AM
Tuesdays 6 PM
- Tuesday, January 14, 2014 6:00PM @ Sunset Park Library
- Wednesday, January 15, 2014 1:00PM @ Business & Career Library
- Saturday, January 18, 2014 10:00AM @ Central Library, Information Commons Lab
- Saturday, January 18, 2014 10:00AM @ Central Library, Information Commons, Meeting Room 1